What brings the Babyzen Yoyo2 again
We were waiting for you. Ever since Babyzen told us to liquidate the Babyzen Yoyo + chassis because the new model would come out, we have been waiting. Secretism, silence, we didn't know anything! Until now… Now, yes, we can introduce you to the new Babyzen Yoyo2 stroller and all its novelties.
Babyzen Yoyo2: Released March 2
March is loaded with news, and if a few weeks ago we presented the new joolz aer stroller, this week we present you all the changes that the new Babyzen Yoyo2 presents.
Babyzen was a pioneer bringing to the market a type of stroller that until then did not exist: a light, compact folding chair that could also be climbed into the cabin of an airplane without having to be checked in. Since then, the Yoyo + has been at the top of the scene, comparing itself with all the models of the same range that the brands have been bringing out.
Changes and improvements
- The new chassis is reinforced and approved for hold 22 kg
- We will have four-wheel independent suspension; in addition, with a new technology to date: the use of a elastomer called Hytrel® which will give the new Babyzen Yoyo2 stroller an ability to adapt to the terrain and unmatched shock absorption.
- We say goodbye to the foam handlebars to make way for the new faux leather handlebar: more resistant, hygienic and safer thanks to its wrist strap.
- New universal buckle design: more pleasant touch and easier to use.
- New harness straps: softer and more flexible, for greater comfort
- New button to modify the seat when we go from the newborn pack to the 6+ month pack.
- New design of the inner wheel bearings, armrests and lower basket.
- All the accessories of the previous Yoyo + adapt perfectly to the Yoyo2.
- Starting price of the chassis with the 6-month pack: 429€; this time without rain cover included (so its price will rise to € 459 versus € 399 of the previous model).
- We can choose any color combination of existing ones for the previous model.
Small changes, big capacities
Babyzen when he does things he does them well. If the Babyzen Yoyo + has been a stroller that has practically given no problems due to the high quality of its materials and the well-studied design of its chassis; These small changes maintain the essence of the Yoyo, improving if possible the experience and the feeling that this ultra light stroller gives us.